In a clinical study of 533 subjects, 97% said they'd like to receive Dysport again.5*†
*Subject’s satisfaction and self-perception reported 3 weeks after treatment (n=531).
†Study Design: Multicenter, prospective, non-interventional observational study conducted in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom (n=533). Subjects were eligible if the investigator had decided to prescribe Dysport according to the labeling. Subjects completed questionnaires at 3 weeks and 4 months after treatment.
Make every order count by joining ASPIRE Galderma Rewards, the program that offers physicians faster ways to earn instant savings, product discounts, and quarterly rebates. Not only that, but the program is designed to enhance your practice by enabling loyal patients to redeem their own ASPIRE Galderma Rewards with you!
‡A secondary endpoint based on Kaplan-Meier estimates of cumulative rate of time to onset of response. The median time to onset of response was 3 days in GL-1 (Dysport 55/105 [52%], Placebo 3/53 [6%] and GL-2 (Dysport 36/71 [51%], Placebo 9/71 [13%]), and 2 days in GL-3 (Dysport 110/200 [55%], Placebo 4/100 [4%]).1-3
§GL-1 and GL-3 evaluated subjects for at least 150 days following treatment. Based on investigator assessment, response was maintained for up to 4 months in both GL-1 (Dysport 24/105 [23%], Placebo 2/53 [4%]) and GL-3 (Dysport 58/200 [29%], Placebo 1/100 [1%]).2-4References
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-085 (GL-2) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-718 (GL-3) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Data on file. MA-Y-97-52120-719 (GL-1) Clinical Study Report. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P., 2007.
- Dysport for Injection Package Insert. Fort Worth, TX: Galderma Laboratories, L.P.; December 2016.
- Molina B, Grangier Y, Mole B, et al. Ribe N. Patient satisfaction after the treatment of glabellar lines with Botulinum toxin type A (Speywood Unit): a multi-centre, prospective, non-interventional European observational study. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2015 Jul;29(7):1382-1388. doi:10.1111/jdv.12881. Epub 2014 Dec 12.