BEFORE + AFTER
they'd do it again.1‡§‖
frequently asked questions
How did I get frown lines?
Squinting. Frowning. Concentrating. Repeating the same forehead muscle movements can form lines between the eyebrows called frown lines.
How does Dysport work?
Dysport is a prescription injection given by a specialist to relax the muscle contractions that form frown lines between the eyebrows.
How long will treatment take? Do the injections hurt?
While in-office times vary, the Dysport procedure is usually fast and relatively painless. There is little to no downtime after the procedure.
Will I look like I've had work done?
With Dysport, it's the frown lines that are minimized, not your expressions.
Why should I choose Dysport?
- 97% of users say they’d do it again1‡§‖
- More than half of users‖ saw improvement in just 2 to 3 days2-4¶
- Efficacy may last up to 5 months3-5#
Where can I get Dysport?
Only dermatologists, plastic surgeons or other trained specialists are licensed to prescribe Dysport.
Common Side Effects
The most common side effects are nose and throat irritation, headache, injection site pain, injection site skin reaction, upper respiratory tract infection, eyelid swelling, eyelid drooping, sinus inflammation, and nausea.
- ‡Subject’s satisfaction and self-perception reported 3 weeks after treatment (n=531).
- §Study Design: Multicenter, prospective, non-interventional observational study conducted in France, Germany, Spain and the United Kingdom (n=533). Subjects were eligible if the investigator had decided to prescribe Dysport according to the labeling. Subjects completed questionnaires at 3 weeks and 4 months after treatment.
- ‖User = Clinical trial subject.
- ¶Secondary endpoint based on Kaplan-Meier estimates of cumulative rate of time to onset of response. The median time to onset of response was 3 days in GL-1 (Dysport 55/105 [52%], Placebo 3/53 [6%]) and GL-2 (Dysport 36/71 [51%], Placebo 9/71 [13%]), and 2 days in GL-3 (Dysport 110/200 [55%], Placebo 4/100 [4%]).2-4
- #GL-1 and GL-3 evaluated subjects for at least 150 days following treatment. Based on a ≥1-Grade GLSS improvement from baseline utilizing data from two double-blinded, randomized, placebo-controlled pivotal studies (GL-1, GL-3) in a post-hoc analysis.3-5